:: View topic - Westdragon

Westdragon -
  View previous topic :: View next topic
Grymmstone PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Westdragon

1. In-game name/Class/Level - Westdragon, Necromancer, 92
2. Any Alts that you want to bring along to HM with the above information? Westhealy
3. What are you looking for in HM? I wanted to join Holy Might to join my mom and dad
4. What would you contribute to HM? comedic relief
5. Have you been guilded? If so, what guilds? Why did you leave and what would the current leadership say about you as a guildmate? Ethereal Guard And Cypher Blade, First guild it quit because leader got annoyed with people saying that the guild was bad and second guild is for the most part dead
6. What part of this wonderful world are you from, and what is your standard playtime? Gilbert, Arizona and playtime is after 3:40.
7. Did ya read the charter? If not, please check it out: http://www.eq2holymight.net/charter/about.html yes.
8. Tell us anything you'd like to say about yourself. For example, what are your interests outside the game? cello and symphony
9. Are there any current members of Holy Might who have knowledge of your playstyle and your personality? Grymmstone (my Dad) Chanelle (my Mom)
Site Contributor

Ninibi PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:28 pm

haha excellent! We can always use comedic relief. Smile Nice to meet you, Westdragon!
Urchin

"This desert is full of lunatics...but not a single friggin madman!" - Audra
"When life gives you lemons, please, just don't squirt them in other people's eyes. " J. Andrew Helt
Sundyne PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello and welcome!
Glad to have you here with us. Wink
Site Contributor

Bartenders will once more sell alcoholic beverages to level 90 adventurers, having been persuaded that all rumors of unfortunate high-level drunken raiding incidents are in fact vile slander and in no way explain why Roehn Theer remains undefeated.
Grymmstone PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:50 pm

He is very excited to be in guild now! ...and Sundyne as an added bonus he will gladly consume mass quantities of Rootbeer as you enjoy your favorite frosty beverage. Amusingly, though whenever he logs in his character is still drunk from visit homes and tapping their personal kegs. I think he has sampled Ale from every house in Qeynos.
Site Contributor

Sundyne PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:09 am

LOL
Good man!
Wink
Site Contributor

Bartenders will once more sell alcoholic beverages to level 90 adventurers, having been persuaded that all rumors of unfortunate high-level drunken raiding incidents are in fact vile slander and in no way explain why Roehn Theer remains undefeated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Apply Here All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: