Back to Main Site
All of our old articles from the time period Holy Might became a raiding guild. Previous to "our time" the guild was created December 23, 2004 as a small casual guild with plans to eventually raid. Since that day, we've gone through four changes of leadership and still have some of our original members & raiders. Current officers and leaders are all long time members of the guild, Templaria the oldest of the bunch!
I went looking for that first "omg! we killed Rognog" thread in the forums, but it's long gone (thank god). However, the rest of the articles are still around to haunt us (coughmecough)!
- 8/22/05 - Weekend Raid Update
- 8/28/05 - Prismatics!! WTG Holy Might!
- 9/04/05 - I can't feel my hands!
- 9/08/05 - Roll The Bones (we're makin soup!)
- 9/10/05 - Some pants, some pants, my kingdom for some pants!
- 9/30/05 - Don't...take the crapet.
- 10/01/05 - Congrats on 28 HM!
- 10/23/05 - I get knocked down...but I get up again...
- 10/24/05 - Voting is closed! Get your gasmasks and duct tape...
- 10/24/05 - You take the good, you take the bad, lalalalala, and there you have The Facts of Might.
- 11/13/05 - The fine art of ducking and weaving...
- 11/14/05 - That's MISTER Gargilliviontumon to you, buddy...
- 11/17/05 - Insanity
- 11/19/05 - Follow that...thingy!
- 11/10/05 - Goliathan Pwnd!
- 12/06/05 - Hero of Kugup... bless you, do you require a kleenex? And other heroes.
- 12/08/05 - I don't know, how many purplish blades have YOU sniffed lately?
- 12/19/05 - Happy Holidays, from Holy Might!
- 12/30/05 - O'Tannenbaum, O'Tannenbaum...
- 1/22/06 - I'm not drinking out of that fountain...
- 1/17/06 - Ok, Tomorrow Is Your Day Off, Holy Might...Swear!